Out of stock
Buy 1 bottle of Kraken, Get 1 Bottle 10% Off!
Kraken is THE ultra-powerful stimulant pre-workout, balanced with clinical dosages of L-Citrulline, Carnosyn (Beta Alanine) and HydroMax Glycerol. With patented ingredients and a unique combination of N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (NALT), Taurine 2-Aminoisoheptane (DMHA) KRAKEN delivers unmatched focus, endurance and energy.
There are 4 flavors of Kraken
- Watermelon Rancher
- Sex on the beach
- Sour Gummy bear
How many scoops of your current pre-workout do you have to use before you feel anything?
Is your pre-workout giving you a little boost with a big crash in the middle of your workout?
Have you been wishing for something better to help you crush your workouts?
That day has arrived. It’s time to release the Kraken by Spartan Nutrition.
Kraken by Spartan Nutrition is an extreme pre-workout supplement containing hardcore ingredients that make it a monster product. One serving of Kraken is all you need to feel like a titan.
The Kraken contains a variety of thermogenics, energy boosters, and nootropics resulting in a revolutionary pre-workout supplement that can only be handled by the few and the brave.
If you’re ready to unleash the beast within, then Kraken by Spartan Nutrition is exactly what you need. Packed with Eria Jarensis Extract and DMHA, the Kraken is NOT for beginners.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF KRAKEN BY SPARTAN NUTRITION?
- Dramatically increases energy levels
- Boosts performance
- Reduces lactic acid build-up
- Prevents break down of muscle
- Promotes extreme pump
- Supports muscle building and fat loss goals
-Q & A
Is it safe to take this if I have a sensitivity to caffeine?
No! The Kraken has 200 mg of caffeine per serving. It also contains a number of high stimulant ingredients, making it not suitable for anyone with a caffeine sensitivity.
• Converts to Carnosine
• Boosts workout performance
• Protects from muscle breakdown (1)
Eria Jarensis Extract
• Neuromodulator that triggers the CNS
• Boosts energy levels
• Enhances mood and focus
• Promotes usage of free fatty acids
• Skyrockets energy
• Increases focus and alertness (2)
“I’m going through a tough workout and it almost seems like my energy level was increasing and my workout partner said that he could tell I was on a pre-workout because I was wayyy too energetic. It felt like lifting weights was actually getting me more hyper! haha One of the best pre-workouts I’ve tried! Good pumps and focus as well!
1. Hobson RM, Saunders B, Ball G, Harris RC, Sale C. Effects of β-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis. Amino Acids. 2012 Jul;43(1):25-37. doi: 10.1007/s00726-011-1200-z. Epub 2012 Jan 24.
2. Costill DL, Dalsky GP, Fink WJ. Effects of caffeine ingestion on metabolism and exercise performance. Medicine and Science in Sports [1978, 10(3):155-158]