This is the “go-to” supplement to support any pro-hormone cycle/stack that you may be taking. This product will help you protect the liver and other major organs in the body. It will improve lipid profiles, decrease blood pressure and support your prostate. All things very important during the extra stress that pro-hormone puts on the body.
There are seven (7) key ingredients in the Advanced Cycle Support RX formula. Check them out
- Milk Thistle: A powerful antioxidant that helps repair the liver cells that get damaged by prohormones. The ingredient was proven by many studies to help protect and regenerate both the liver and the kidneys and is a common ingredient in cycle support formulas.
- Hawthorne Berry: Some prohormones can have a negative influence on your cardiovascular health and the amount of blood and oxygen that are supplied to your heart and other organs. This berry has been shown to help dilate the coronary arteries and in turn help more blood flow to your heart.
- Coenzyme Q10: Another powerful antioxidant whose effects include support of the immune system as well as prevention of heart disease, high blood pressure, and cholesterol. An ingredient that can count quite a few pro-hormone related issues.
- Grape Seed Extract: Packed with oligomeric proanthocyanidins, the grape seed extract protects the cells in your body from free radicals and supports good blood circulation. Numerous studies have shown this ingredient to have a large number of positive health implications.
- Celery Seed Extract: An active ingredient in celery known as 3nB was shown by medical studies to help lower blood pressure and relief the effects of arthritis.
- Saw Palmetto: Often used to help with symptoms of an enlarged prostate, this compound is believed to be able to help protect the prostate from negative effects of the prohormone cycles.
- NAC: Another liver-protecting ingredient, NAC helps eliminate heavy metals and free radicals from the body, thus creating a cleaner atmosphere and relieving the liver from excess stress.
HOW DO YOU TAKE ADVANCED CYCLE SUPPORT
Take two (2) to four (4) capsules daily. You should start taking cycle support the same day that you begin taking your pro-hormone. Take 1 to 3 hours after each pro-hormone dose (up to 4 capsules per day).