- Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in EstroZone™.
- Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
- Propylene glycol – is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
- Glycerin – when used on skin works as a humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
- Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the EstroZone™ gel.
- Triethanolamine (TEA) – Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.
Arimistane® is a naturally occurring DHEA derivative and metabolite of 7-Keto-DHEA® produced by the metabolism of DHEA in the body. It is a suicide aromatase inhibitor which binds very strongly with the aromatase enzyme in the body.
Can We Help?
Returns / Refunds
Report Website Issue
EXCLUSIVE DEALS BY EMAIL
Yes, I would like to receive updates about products & services, promotions, special offers, news & events from Powersupps UK.
Get 1,000 Power Points just for signing up*
230 East Flamingo
Road Unit 105
Las Vegas, Nevada 89169
Copyright © 2020 PowersuppsUK
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.