GW 501516® by MedFit RX
GW501516 is is a PPARδ agonist and NOT a SARM, but does work in very similar ways. In this case, GW 501516 targets the androgen receptors that stimulate glucose uptake and skeletal muscle tissue. Currently, it is being suggested as a potential treatment for obesity by rapidly melting through what’s called “fatty acid oxidation”.
Also, Cardarine is said to increase HDL by an average of 79% (good cholesterol) and decrease LDL (bad cholesterol) in current Phase II trials.
These help increase your HDL levels from an enhanced expression of the cholesterol transporter ABCA1.
The benefits of Cardarine seem to be endless, both in medical science and in the gym. Many studies have been done on GW 501516 showing numerous positive effects during the trial, despite minimum side effects.
- Rapidly melts fat and NON-catabolic;
- Provides noticeable results on the first dose;
- The ability to run for as long as 8-12+ weeks;
- Is versatile and can be stacked with anything;
- Can be used while cutting OR bulking;
- No side effects, liver toxicity, or suppression have been reported;
- No need for a PCT.
This product (GW 501516) is considered a sport supplement. By purchasing any MedFit Rx sport supplement you testify that you are 18 or older. We highly recommend you consult a healthcare professional before starting any exercise or supplement program.We make no claims regarding MedFit Rx sport supplements.