A man’s body is a fortress that shields him from outside influences.
In today’s fast-paced society, men are constantly bombarded with nasty stuff ranging from toxic estrogenic chemicals at every step to chronic stress coming at them left right and center. This weakens the fortress and puts some serious dents into its defenses. And an environment like that isn’t optimal when it comes to packing on slabs of hard, lean muscle.
Many men are defeated by an unknown enemy every day — even before they enter the gym. Their hard work is being crushed by an invisible force stalking them at every set they do. So what can a man do to fix this?
Laxogenin® is an anabolic building block that is derived from plants and it can be used by the body to create its own proteins. It does this by increasing protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, creating an anabolic environment in the body that gives the effects of increased muscle strength and mass, endurance, recovery, and lean gains. Laxogenin® also helps to inhibit cortisol – a nasty hormone we get from both mental and physical stress, which signals the body to store fat and burn muscle.
Icariin® is a natural compound classified as a prenylated flavonol glycoside, a type of flavonoid. The compound has been isolated from several species of plants belonging to the genus Epimedium which is commonly known as Horny Goat Weed.
Testrozone is a skin-applied supplement that boosts your vitality and promotes an optimal muscle-building environment in your body. It allows you to get an edge over your competition, and leave them behind while they hate on your genetics (bet you heard that one before).
Testrozone is the edge you’re looking for. By applying it on your skin, you can feel it absorbing rapidly into your system, giving you strength and potency you never knew you had.
It does this by using two non-hormonal natural compounds Laxogenin and Icariin. After being absorbed in your bloodstream, they provide you with Superman-like energy and murder those invisible enemies robbing you out of your potential.
Laxogenin (5-Alpha-Hydroxy-Laxogenin) is a plant-based, naturally occurring steroidal sapogenin. It’s a member of a group of plant-based steroids, known as brassinosteroids.
It was first discovered as a muscle-building supplement when researchers noted its growth-promoting properties in plants. Because of this discovery even deeper into the biology of Laxogenin and explored its properties.
What they found was surprising — Laxogenin had a similar anabolic/androgenic ratio to Anavar, one of the most potent steroids of all time!
And unlike those synthetic steroids cooked up in a lab somewhere, Laxogenin is a natural and non-hormonal, meaning your liver isn’t as stressed as with prescription-grade steroids.
Icariin is an active flavonoid component of the Epimedium plant species commonly known as Horny Goat Weed. These plants have been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for increasing libido and male potency.
When into the system of your body and your brain, icariin exhibits antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, neuroprotection, anti-tumor activity. It promotes overall health in the heart, bones, and a variety of other organs.
The benefits connected with Icariin are many, but for bodybuilding purposes, the most noteworthy ones are lowered fatigue during the day and improved natural testosterone production.
TESTROZONE™ TOPICAL DELIVERY SYSTEM
- Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in TestroZone.
- Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
- Propylene glycol – is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
- Glycerin – when used on skin works as a humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
- Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the TestroZone gel.
- Triethanolamine (TEA) – Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.