What is 19 NOR DHEA?
Most of the bodybuilders these days prefer taking supplements along with working out to enhance their performance. If you’ve been keeping an eye on available DHEA’s in the market these days, chances are you’ve already heard about 19 NOR DHEA. It is one of the most effective and promising supplements available in the market today.
Apart from being considered as one of the most promising compounds that you can get your hands on, 19 NOR DHEA is also deemed as a potent addition to your lineup of bodybuilding must-haves. However, if you’re still not sure about adding this prohormone in your bodybuilding arsenal, read on to know everything about it that’ll help you take your decision.
For starters, 19 NOR DHEA is a type of prohormone that converts to Nandrolone – or more commonly known in the bodybuilding world as Deca-Durabolin or “Deca” – when it gets metabolized by the system.
Nandrolone is perhaps one of the most popular anabolic steroids ever created. It has become quite an icon among serious bodybuilders over the years for its excellent benefits when it comes to bulking, mass gain, cutting as well as taking energy, endurance, and recovery to a whole new level.
It doesn’t convert to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), but will change into dihydronandrolone. This attribute simply means that its effects won’t be as swift compared to its counterparts. And since 19 NOR DHEA is an anabolic precursor of Nandrolone, you’re simply getting all the good stuff that the latter can provide when you include this compound in your arsenal of supplements.
19 NOR DHEA Benefits
See, 19 NOR DHEA doesn’t convert to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) but will change into dihydronandrolone. This attribute isn’t a disadvantage, though. It simply means that its effects won’t be as swift compared to its counterparts.
However, what’s really interesting about using this compound won’t make you as prone to androgenic side effects like hair loss and prostate issues in the long run like when you’re cycling with steroids and similar substances.
How about we check out the other benefits that 19 NOR DHEA brings to the table?
- This compound won’t make you as prone to androgenic side effects like hair loss and prostate issues in the long run like when you’re cycling with steroids and similar substances.
- It increases strength levels that enable you to increase the time and intensity of your workouts.
- It works like a wonder drug when it comes to bulking.
- It improves your recovery time. Thus you can recover from your workout injuries in little time. In this way, it also helps you train more frequently.
- It works a bit slow when it comes to gaining muscle mass, but once the results start showing, they are substantial and significant.
- By cycling on this prohormone you can get more defined jawline. It also increases facial hair.
- If you’re working out to gain lean muscle mass, this prohormone will soothe your joints
- A very little amount of 19 NOR DHEA converts into estrogen or DHT. Thus you don’t really need any estrogen blockers with it. As hardly 20% of it converts into estrogen, this prohormone saves you from many of the estrogenic effects like gynecomastia and acne. It also prevents problems like hair loss that can occur due to a high level of DHT in the body.
- It can be safely used by women. This is a great benefit as most of the prohormones are not recommended to be taken by women.
To experience maximum benefits from 19-NOR DHEA, it is important to take it in ideal doses. It is an oral steroid that is available in the form of tablets. It is recommended to start with a low dose and then jump to higher after judging your tolerance level to the steroid. For maximum benefits, the advised dosage is 100-250 mg per day split into three intervals. You can take these tablets at any time during the day, however, it is recommended to take one dose 30 minutes before working out. The ideal cycle duration of 19 NOR DHEA is six weeks and then at least four weeks off before starting another round.
Moreover, on-cycle support is highly recommended while cycling with this prohormone. It is extremely important to ensure proper liver functioning. Prohormones can be very harsh on the liver and can have negative effects on your health. An on-cycle support protects your liver against any serious damage and ensures its proper functioning.
19 NOR DHEA is one of those few prohormones that can be safely used by the women. For women, the advised dosage is 50 mg per day in the beginning and after they have monitored their tolerance level, they can increase their dose up to 100 mg per day. You can take one tablet after waking up and then another one 10 hours later.
Potential Side Effects of 19 NOR DHEA
All prohormones come with certain side effects and 19 NOR DHEA is no different. There are a few negative side effects that you may experience while cycling with this prohormone.
- As it increases testosterone level in the body, it may cause acne, excess body and facial hair, mood changes, and loss of libido.
- It may affect your heart health. Especially, if you are already suffering from heart disease, cycling on this prohormone may worsen it.
- It is harsh on the liver and may affect its proper functioning. If you already have liver disease, cycling on this prohormone may worsen it. Also, it is advised to stop or at least reduce your alcohol consumption to reduce the stress on your liver.
- It is still not confirmed if it is safe to cycle with this prohormone during pregnancy or breastfeeding. So to be on the safe side, it is better that you avoid using it.
The incidence and intensity of these side effects may vary from person to person depending on his genes, eating habits, lifestyle, and other relevant variables.
Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)
Prohormones are basically artificial hormones that we ingest. These prohormones after entering into our bodies react with different hormones and disturb their natural production which leads to hormonal imbalance. Hormonal imbalance can, in turn, lead to several unwanted health issues. Therefore, a PCT is necessary to restore your hormone production to a normal level. Furthermore, prohormones like 19 NOR DHEA are harsh on the liver and may affect other organs as well. A proper post cycle therapy helps the organs recover from all the damage caused during the cycle.
Also, a PCT is extremely important to retain your gains for a longer period of time. It is because when you discontinue the use of a certain prohormone, its effects start diminishing after a while. PCT saves your efforts from going to waste and does not let these effects wear off. So you can retain your muscle gains for a long time after completion of the cycle.
After a detailed analysis of this prohormone, we’ve come to the conclusion that it is certainly one of the most wonderful prohormones available in the market today. It not only provides its users with anabolic benefits but also helps them reach their dream body goals. Also, it comes with very few nasty side effects as compared to its counterparts. If your checklist includes bulking, increasing strength levels, and gaining lean muscle mass then you should definitely give 19 NOR DHEA a try!
However, if you have any medical condition, then make sure that you consult your doctor or physician before cycling on this prohormone.
So Should You Get Your Hands on this Prohormone?
Absolutely. You’ll basically enjoy the best of both worlds when you include this prohormone in your checklist. Besides getting the anabolic benefits that you need to get on your way to sculpting your dream body, the chances that you’re going to experience nasty side effects are also much lower compared to other compounds.