Trojan PCT : Product Overviewadmin
Trojan PCT from Spartan Nutrition
A PCT (post cycle therapy) supplement is not an option, it’s a necessity when your goal is insane muscle mass and you’re using a pro-hormone. Without a PCT, you are risking some nasty side effects including the following:
- Gyno-based side effects such as man boobs
- Loss of muscle mass
- Fat deposits
- Mood swings
- Liver damage
If you are looking for an elite PCT, you’ve found it with Trojan PCT from Spartan Nutrition.
This revolutionary PCT helps to protect your hard earned muscle, allowing you to maximize your gains while sparing you from gyno-based side effects that are common with prohormones.
Trojan PCT combines three of the most trusted post-cycle ingredients to promote liver health, eradicate gyno, and support muscle gains.
Keep all that you worked for with Trojan PCT from Spartan Nutrition.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TROJAN PCT FROM SPARTAN NUTRITION?
- Promote testosterone levels
- Protects from gyno
- Ensures testosterone does not convert to estrogen
- Enhances lean muscle gains
- Support liver health
Beta-Hydroxy-Beta- Methylbutyrate (HMB)
- Pro-anabolic compound
- Protects from catabolic breakdown
- Supports muscle growth
- Boosts testosterone levels
- Supports hormone balance
- Enhances libido (1-3)
HMB is an ingredient never before used in a PCT supplement. It is basically a metabolite of Leucine, which helps reduce protein breakdown and stave off muscle loss after a cycle. While this compound does not promote muscle growth at all, it is anti-catabolic in nature.
Testosterone Boosting Matrix features testosterone booster staples such as Tribulus and Fadogia Agrestis. It is generally designed to elevate your testosterone levels, which may drop after a cycle of powerful prohormones. This blend of ingredients increases all your male attributes, including your sexual desire and libido.
Aromatase Inhibitor Matrix is based on Arimistane and Trans-Resveratrol and designed to help prevent the excessive buildup of estrogen after a cycle. This matrix inhibits the production of estrogen and cortisol, the two hormones you absolutely want to avoid having surplus amounts of in the body.
Liver Support is simply NAC, which is one of the most common liver support agents used in PCT products. It helps retain the ideal function of the liver that can be seriously prone to damage when you’re having a cycle with potent prohormones.
Tetrasorb Advanced Delivery Matrix helps the other compounds in the product get delivered to their proper locations in a faster and more optimal way. It makes the product more powerful as a whole this way.
Q & A
Can I take Trojan PCT from Spartan Nutrition during a cycle?
- Yes, but it is ideally used post-cycle. If you want on-cycle support, try Spartan Shield from Spartan Nutrition.
- Consume five (5) capsules of Trojan PCT per day during your PCT period. Dose the capsules evenly throughout the day and consume them with meals. Do not take more than 5 capsules per day. Do not use if you are under the age of 18 or suffering from any medical issues. Consult your physician before using if you are being treated for anything.
“This product may actually very well revolutionize the way we look at post cycle therapy. Gone are the days of having to use 3 to 5 products simultaneously to protect your body from the side effects that can be set off by a prohormone cycle. With Trojan PCT, you can use a single formula and keep your liver safe, stop muscles from deteriorating and get your hormonal balance back to their ideal levels.”
1. Slater GJ, Jenkins D. Beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) supplementation and the promotion of muscle growth and strength. Sports Med. 2000 Aug;30(2):105-16.
2. Rogerson S, Riches CJ, Jennings C, Weatherby RP, Meir RA, Marshall-Gradisnik SM. The effect of five weeks of Tribulus terrestris supplementation on muscle strength and body composition during preseason training in elite rugby league players. J Strength Cond Res. 2007 May;21(2):348-53.
3. Gauthaman K, Ganesan AP. The hormonal effects of Tribulus terrestris and its role in the management of male erectile dysfunction–an evaluation using primates, rabbit and rat. Phytomedicine. 2008 Jan;15(1-2):44-54